Supplement your knowledge resourcing requirements with specialised services that ensure that you acquire the correct resources or services performed by properly classified, accredited and skilled resources to perform non-core functions while you focus on getting core deliverables executed according to your clients’ requirements.
Gain access to scarce skilled resources. Let Rosstone help you find the right people for your assignment or non-core function. Rest assured that the resources are correctly validated and accredited for the required task.
Ensure compliance for procurement and labour laws by allowing Rosstone to act as the employer of record. This enables you to convert payroll spend to procurement spend and improve your EE and BBBEE accreditation.
Industrial Relations Services
Avoid the risk of costly CCMA penalties. Entrust your Industrial relations (IR) challenges to us and improve the management of workplace disputes and improve productivity.
- Establishing compliance with statutory labour relations requirements,
- Drafting or review of contracts of employment, employment policies and
- Representing your company, by attending staff/union meetings regarding IR
- Providing all general correspondence and notices, e.g. desertion notices, notices
to attend disciplinary enquiries, termination agreements and settlement
- Industrial Relations/Human Resource training, Labour Court matters,
- Dismissals relating to Retrenchment/Operational Requirement,
- Misconduct and Incapacity pertaining to ill health or poor work performance,
- Attending to matters pertaining to industrial action/strikes,
Chairing disciplinary enquiries,
- 24-hour telephonic access to your allocated IR manager, and
- Conciliation/Arbitration meetings at the CCMA or the relevant Bargaining
Benefit from the convenience of allowing us to manage your payrolls according to in-country labour law and taxation requirements.
- Onboarding / off boarding of employees
- Processing of salaries & wages, whether weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Reporting of all statutory and non-statutory payments due
Monthly management reports & reconciliations
- Management and control of employee leave and leave provisions.
- Annual reconciliation of payroll taxes and submissions to local authorities.
- Preparation of annual Tax certificates (IRP5’s) and the submission of tax year end
- Payment of net salaries as well as 3rd party payments.
- Time and Attendance management