Rosstone Candidate 48:
Process Engineer | Energy and Mining Industries
The candidate has 15+ years’ work experience as a Process Engineer with over 5 year’s Lead Process Engineer work experience.
Extensive working knowledge for the Energy and Mining Industries.
Lead Process Engineer | Energy and Mining Industries
B Eng Chemical Engineering
Registered with ECSA (Engineering Council of South Africa) and MIChemE
- Design, engineering and fabrication of a skid mounted Process Water Flocculant Plant
- Preparation of technical specifications for equipment procurement
- Technical evaluation of vendor proposals on process equipment
- Interpretation and Implementation of Client Requirements and Specifications
- Preparation of Design Calculations
- Generating P&IDs, Process and Control Documents
- Technical evaluation of vendor proposals
- Developing the plant layout
- Commissioning of WTP (All commissioning activities, including managing vendors to hand over to the Client)
- Preparing tenders to win new projects
Speak to one of our advisors
Whether it relates to workforce or outsourcing solutions, our professional advisors are here to help.