Rosstone Candidate 46:
Procurement and Logistics Manager
Project Procurement and Logistics Manager | Energy Industry
The candidate has 5 year’s work experience as a Project Procurement and Logistics Manager working in the Energy Industry. Responsibilities included the complete management of supply chain and sourcing for a project involving the manufacturing and supplying of the Steam Turbines, Generators and Ancillary equipment for the development of a new power station.
Project Planning Specialist, Engineer | Mining Industry
Further 8 years’ work experience as a Lead Project Planning Specialist, Project Planning Engineer and Project Planner within the Mining Industry.
B Tech in Industrial Engineering
National Diploma in Industrial Engineering
- Responsible for planning, managing the level 4 master schedule which includes the Scope for the New Thickeners and Overflow Tank (Civils, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation)
- Producing various reports for the management, Costs S-Curves, Progress S – Curves, and curves per WBS (Procurement, Engineering, Installation), Float evolution, Management Overview and Contractual milestone reports
- Responsible for ensuring a proper identification of scope of supply at Kusile and Medupi Power Station
- Manage a budget for onshore and offshore equipment
- Preparation and issuing of the Plant Related Purchase Conditions (PRPC) for services as well as turnkey contracts for both onshore and offshore
- Design and Development Material Handling by way of pneumatic conveying of dry materials. (Copper concentrate Lime and ash) Plant layout which includes pipe routing and structural steel concept designs
- Design and Development of Diamond recovery plants which includes pipe routing and structural steel concept designs