Rosstone Candidate 47:
Mechanical Draughtsman / Mechanical Designer
Mechanical Draughtsman / Designer | Petroleum Industry
The candidate has 10+ years’ work experience as a Mechanical Draughtsman and Designer having worked on Construction Projects for the Petroleum Industry.
Project Companies include Transnet, Sasol, BP, Shell and Engen.
N5 National Certificate in Engineering Studies
- Modelling and preparing the layout for the mechanical equipment using Plant space design series modelling and Micro station
- Preparing the preliminary location for the equipment and pipelines by modelling temporary structural platforms and concrete plinths
- Producing general arrangements, Isometrics and data sheets as requested by the client for construction or for quotation purposes
- Piping and Mechanical drawings for construction
- Produce a product P&ID for construction
- Modelling of piping and equipment layout and details
- Generate Isometrics for the piping layout modelled for construction purposes
- Drawing and detailing the mechanical equipment as per client specifications and for construction purposes
- Modelling of structural steel details for the supports and bridges of the pipes
- Drawing the bund walls and civil foundations required to contain the spillage and platforms for the equipment
Speak to one of our advisors
Whether it relates to workforce or outsourcing solutions, our professional advisors are here to help.